Adopt a Sign
Applications are now being sought for four host venues to adopt signs in 2020.
- • Are you part of an arts organisation or gallery that would like to be seen to be actively acknowledging climate change?
- • Would you like to help create awareness / discussion about climate change in your local area?
- • Then, why not take responsibility for one of the four signs by committing to display it in an outdoor public location at / near your venue for one year.
The sign will be delivered to your venue free-of-charge on the following conditions:
- • You must display the sign publicly (preferable on the street) for at least one year following its delivery.
- • You must put the sign 'out on display' during all days / hours that your organisation is open.
- • Your organisation must take responsibility for the sign's safety, stability and security during this time (as described in the Project Manual).
- • At the end of the year, your organisation must complete a short report and pay for the cost of delivering the sign to another organisation in the UK so that the project can continue (as described in the Project Manual).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday 25 October 2019